The official campaign will be held on the 14th March at 12:00pm outside the sports centre. Please bring as many people as possible
Many Thanks
Response
A response to your previous comment Mr Sandsworth. I have a few reliable sources within the council. I have checked with my solicitors, and I discovered that I am under no legal obligation to inform you who my sources are and what they say.
So, if you would kindly stop posting such comments, this would be greatly appreciated
Many Thanks
Response
A response to your previous comment Mr Sandsworth. I have a few reliable sources within the council. I have checked with my solicitors, and I discovered that I am under no legal obligation to inform you who my sources are and what they say.
So, if you would kindly stop posting such comments, this would be greatly appreciated
Hear Hear!
ReplyDeleteWell done young Zaheer!
ReplyDeleteThis is exactly what we need! A young person using his initiative
Please do continue with the marvellous work!
Eileen Johnston.